We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and it is their contribution, drive and passion that sets us apart from our competitors. Guided by our corporate values, we strive to cultivate a family style relationship with our employees; empowering our people to develop careers with us.
We treat every employee with dignity and respect, striving to be fair and just at every opportunity. Our aim is to select and retain the best-qualified individuals based upon job-related qualifications, experience and skills. If you are a flexible team player with the utmost attention to detail and a commitment to excellence in everything you do, we would like to hear from you. Preference will be given to those qualified applicants with demonstrated hospitality experience in a European Resort or spa work environment. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are actively searching for Regular Full-Time employees and Seasonal Full-Time or Part-Time positions from April to October. To see descriptions of these positions, click on "Description." to be directed to our postings on Castanet. (Please note that positions are posted in Vernon and Kelowna when doing a general search on the Castanet site.)
Specialized positions that must possess demonstrated experience:
- Chef de Partie – Full Time Description.
- Professional Server(s) – Full Time, Part Time (min 24 hours/week) and Temp – must have fine dining experience. Description.
- Front Desk Agent(s) – Full Time Description.
Previous hotel or resort setting an asset:
- Front Desk Agent(s) – Part Time Description.
- Host(ess) and Server Assistant(s) – Full Time, Part Time and Temp Description.
- Dishwasher(s) – Full Time and Temp Description.
- 1st and 2nd Cooks – Full Time and Temp Full Time Description.
- Demi Chefs – Full Time and Temp Full Time Description.
- Chef de Partie – Full Time and Temp Full Time Description.
- Housekeeping (Room Attendants) – Full Time, Part Time and Temp FT/PT Description.