The Okanagan has more than 1,000 lakes, lots of sunshine and stocks of trout and salmon. Sparkling Hill is pleased to partnered with a local fishing outfitter and helicopter transport company to put our guests onto some world-class fishing. Add an exciting one-day excursion to one of these lakes. First time anglers and fishing enthusiasts can be accommodated, transport, equipment, guiding and instruction are all provided.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are subject to aircraft availability, private lake availability, safety and weather conditions. Minimum notice of 48 hours required.
- Full payment must be made to Sparkling Hill Resort to confirm booking. Once a booking is made, cancellation by the client is subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the trip retail price, unless 7 days notice is provided.
- Prudes Fly Fishing Adventures and the aircraft operator reserve the right to cancel or cut short any tour should the Guests demonstrate behavior that may put the safety of flight operations at risk. No refund will be made in this situation.
- Passenger and baggage weight restrictions apply.
- Itineraries are subject to change; timings are approximations only. Fishing locations may vary due to weather and local fishing conditions.
- All quoted prices not inclusive of tax or gratuity and are subject to change.
- Prudes Fly Fishing Adventures and Sparkling Hill Resort reserve the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the itinerary at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability. The itinerary will be rescheduled for departure within 60 days of the original booking date or a full refund provided.