10,000 sq. ft. of meeting spaces, all function spaces featuring natural light, spectacular views and, of course, crystals.
Rewarding Executive Wellness Retreats
Regroup and Relax
Sparkling Hill Resort is an unrivaled setting for rejuvenating and productive executive wellness retreats in British Columbia. Our 10,000 sq. ft. of business facilities, stunning setting in the Okanagan Valley, and access to 40,000 sq. ft. KurSpa offer executive teams and Boards of Directors an impressive venue for productive meetings and personal renewal. Plan your next corporate retreat in the unmatched setting of Sparkling Hill.
Executive Wellness Retreats at Sparkling Hill Offer:
- A meeting environment that is naturally relaxing, inspiring and energizing
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space from banquet rooms to outdoor terraces
- Meeting spaces with an abundance of natural light and access to fresh air
- 40,000 sq. ft. KurSpa focused on whole body wellness
- Executive Wellness Retreat packages
- Adjacent to Predator Ridge, Canada’s Best New Golf Course in 2010
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, underground valet parking, & daily full hot European- inspired breakfast
- 2 heli-pads on site and private jet landing 24/7 at Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Daily Direct Flights from Seattle, Vancouver, Alberta, and Toronto to Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
Executive Wellness Retreats at Sparkling Hill are designed around an organization's specific goals and schedule, while also incorporating all the wellness activities Sparkling Hill Resort has to offer. Complimentary access to our 40,000 sq. ft. KurSpa, including the 7 unique steams and saunas, indoor and outdoor heated pools, and fitness center, are all included in your guest room rate. Team activities such as yoga, meditation, and stretch will allow your group to come together in wellness. Additionally, a number of programs specifically tailored to help executives and directors, develop and maintain healthy habits and prevent injury are available with our team of wellness experts.
To round out your corporate retreat, choose from a wide range of exciting team building activities outside the resort. We offer heli-fishing, heli-skiing, and helicopter wine tours of the Okanagan Valley that depart from one of our two helipads at the resort. Hiking, water sports, and the beaches of Lake Okanagan are all easily accessible from the resort as well. For golfers, the adjacent Predator Ridge Golf Resort boasts 36 holes of the best golf in Canada.
Sparkling Hill Resort is located in Vernon, British Columbia, and is easily accessible from Kelowna International Airport (YLW). Flights from hubs such as, Toronto, Seattle, and Vancouver depart on a daily basis. Sparkling Hill is also accessible via the nearby Shell Aerocentre, which offers 24/7 landing for private jets.
“Norvista, a mining merchant bank based in Toronto, recently took a group of shareholders and investment bankers from some of Canada’s largest institutions to the Sparkling Hill Resort in Vernon, BC. The property and the service were excellent, with plenty of activities for our guests to enjoy. We at Norvista would highly recommend Sparkling Hill as a personal or corporate destination.”
- Gerry McCarvillm, Executive Chairman, Norvista Resources