Corporate Retreats in Okanagan, BC
Our setting, perched above the stunning Lake Okanagan, provides an unparalleled backdrop for your next Canadian company retreat. With over 10, 000 sq. ft. of business and meeting facilities and access to our 40, 000 sq. ft. KurSpa, Sparkling Hill Resort is the ideal setting for your next corporate retreat. Start planning your next event at Sparkling Hill by filling out our online request form or email us at email@example.com to take advantage of full wellness treatments and impressive corporate retreat venues.
Included in our Wellness Retreats
Unmatched by other wellness resorts in BC, Sparkling Hill’s corporate retreat program offers the following to all guests:
- A meeting environment that is naturally relaxing, inspiring and energizing
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space from banquet rooms to outdoor terraces
- Meeting spaces with an abundance of natural light and access to fresh air
- Access to our 40,000 sq. ft. KurSpa with a focus on whole body wellness
- Adjacent to Predator Ridge, Canada’s Best New Golf Course in 2010
- Complimentary WiFi, valet parking and our daily full European-Inspired breakfast
- 2 heli-pads on site and private jet landing 24/7 at Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- 2 Ski Resorts & Heli-skiing nearby
Learning Better Workplace Habits
At Sparkling Hill, our expert event planners will work with your organization to create a program that matches your specific goals and schedule, while incorporating all of the wellness activities KurSpa has to offer. Enjoy complimentary access to our exclusive amenities, including seven unique steams and saunas, our indoor and outdoor pools, and fitness centre. Participate in team building wellness activities, like yoga, meditation and stretching while learning how to maintain healthy habits to create a more productive and successful workplace with Dr. Strauss’ SHaRP Workplace Communication program, that can be integrated into your retreat.
Team Building On and Off the Resort
While working with our experts at the Resort to help your organization reach optimum efficiency through health, enjoy some of the best team building opportunities Vernon has to offer outside the resort. We offer heli-fishing, heli-skiing, heli-snowshoeing and helicopter wine tours of the Okanagan Valley, departing from one of our two heli-pads at the resort. If staying on land is more your speed, take a guided or self guided hike along one of the many trails that originate on our property or visit Predator Ridge Golf Course, adjacent to our Resort.
“Norvista, a mining merchant bank based in Toronto, recently took a group of shareholders and investment bankers from some of Canada’s largest institutions to Sparkling Hill Resort in Vernon, BC. The property and the service were excellent, with plenty of activities for our guests to enjoy. We at Norvista would highly recommend Sparkling Hill as a personal or corporate destination.”
- Gerry McCarvillm, Executive Chairman, Norvista Resources