Scenic Sip Wine Tour
The Okanagan is home to over 170 different wineries and is recognized for some great, award-winning wines! Take time to relax and rejuvenate at the spa before going out with Elite Mile to explore some of the best wineries in Okanagan Valley.
Elite Mile Scenic Sip Wine Tour including Lunch
Down the road from Sparkling Hill, nestled on the beautiful hillsides of north Okanagan, these wineries produce some of the Valley's very best white and light red wines. This tour includes a stop at the oldest family owned and operated winery in BC, also known as the home of Pinot Gris! Enjoy the locally-inspired culinary creations at the Grapevine Restaurant* at Gray Monk Estate Winery. Join us for an unforgettable, fun-filled and educational tour, with door-to-door service in our spacious luxury tour vehicles.
- Wineries include:
- 2 Nights' Luxury Accommodation in our Best Available Room
- Daily full hot European-inspired buffet breakfast in PeakFine Restaurant
- Elite Mile Scenic Sip Wine Tour including Lunch**
- 10:30am – 2:30pm (4 hours)
- Access to KurSpa (40,000 sq.ft.) and to the 7 uniquely themed steam and sauna rooms, indoor pool complete with underwater music, starry Swarovski crystal sky, hot pool and outdoor infinity pool, Kneipp water therapy, Keiser – equipped fitness studio, Tea and Serenity Relaxation Rooms
- Underground Valet Parking
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
*This tour includes a lunch at the beautiful Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate Winery (beverages not included)
**Elite Mile reserves the right to make changes to the tour without notice.
2017 Package Starting Rates:
May 8 – September 30, 2017
- Two People: $484.50 CAD / $354.00* USD per night (2 nights required)
- Total Package Price for 2 nights: $969.00 CAD / $708.00* USD