Celebrating whole body health and wellness.
KURSPA: BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO WELLNESS
'KurSpa' comes from the German word kur (which means 'healing') and spa (Latin for 'water') to mean 'health by water', which epitomizes the philosophy behind Sparkling Hill's luxury wellness spa. Housed in one of the best spa hotels in British Columbia, KurSpa is the largest among luxury spas in Canada and considered by many to be the most unique in the world. Comprised of over 40,000 sq. ft. of treatment space infused with our unique Swarovski crystal architecture, and offering 100+ innovative healing treatments, KurSpa provides guests with the wellness retreat of a lifetime. Our fully-planned wellness spa vacations offer the chance to surrender to relaxation at Sparkling Hill. We invite you to our world-renowned wellness spa to renew your mind, body, and spirit.
Weeklong Wellness Packages
In promoting a healthy mindful lifestyle, KurSpa and Sparkling Hill provides premier savings with our Weeklong Wellness Packages. Start your journey to wellness with our many specials providing savings on accommodations, introductions to specialized treatments, and tailored tracks calibrated towards your health goals.
Learn more about our Weeklong Wellness Packages.
The Best Features in our Luxury Wellness Spa:
- 7 Unique Steams & Saunas
- Traditional European preventative health begins here. Ease tension, increase circulation, and detoxify the body.
- Cryo Cold Chamber
- Give your immune and circulatory systems a boost in the only cold chamber in North America.
- Indoor Salt Water Pool
- Underwater music and a starry Swarovski crystal sky induce total body relaxation in our indoor salt water pool.
- Outdoor Infinity Pool
- Our year-round* outdoor infinity pool extends into sweeping views of Lake Okanagan.
- Hot Pool
- Spacious indoor hot tub to relax and refresh.
- Kneipp Waterway
- This 19th Century European water-stepping technique stimulates and invigorates the nervous and lymphatic systems.
- Serenity Room
- Relax with scenic Okanagan Lake and Monashee Mountain views in between treatments.
- Tea Room
- Enjoy the health benefits of sipping herbal tea following wellness treatments.
- Fitness Studio by Keiser
- FunFit equipment by Keiser provides a non-intimidating environment in which to increase strength, bone density, and stamina.
- Movement Studio
- A stunning mountainous backdrop enhances your yoga and meditation experience.
View our current KurSpa offers.
KurSpa is only available to overnight guests of the resort. Guests are invited to enjoy the steams and saunas from 9.00am to 11.00am and from 4.00pm to 10.00pm. Guests are free to make KurSpa appointments for treatments and services at any time during their stay (within KurSpa opening hours 9.00am – 6.00pm). The pools are open from 7.00am to 10.00pm for guests who have checked-in.
Please note that access to the complimentary KurSpa facilities (steams, saunas & pools) is only available to guests who have checked in; check-in is from 4.00pm. Guests are not permitted to access KurSpa once they have checked out of their room; latest check-out is 11.00am. Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted in the KurSpa Facilities (steams, saunas & pools).
For additional KurSpa charges Gift Certificates from Sparkling Hill Resort and WaySpa are accepted.
For more information on our wellness retreats, please feel free to contact KurSpa directly at: 250-541-2155 or via email: email@example.com
*Annual Outdoor Pool Closure: Please note that the outdoor infinity pool will be closed for maintenance:
- April 30th - May 7th, 2017;
- April 29th - May 5th, 2018;
- April 28th - May 4th, 2019; and
- April 26th - May 2nd, 2020.
40,000 sq. ft. of European inspired treatments, KurSpa is the largest spa in Canada.