Dine and Stay with PRIDE
Experience your perfect relaxing and romantic getaway
We welcome the LGBT community and are proudly TAG Approved. Enjoy luxury accommodations, fine dining and a 40,000 sq. ft. European-inspired KurSpa at the only AAA 4-Diamond property in the Thompson Okanagan. As a special welcome to Sparkling Hill, we are offering the LGBT and friends community a complimentary 3-course dinner for two in our PeakFine Restaurant. Enjoy all there is to offer at Sparkling Hill Resort, North America's new leading health resort and the Okanagan's most romantic destination.
Located just 4 hours outside Vancouver, the beautiful Okanagan Valley is a fabulous four season destination or even side trip from Vancouver. The region boasts award-winning wineries, beautiful lakes and is known as Canada's hottest, sunniest, driest climate. Now with Sparkling Hill Resort located in the Okanagan, the region also offers luxury accommodations, one of Canada's largest spas and the only resort in the world to incorporate 3.5 million Swarvoski crystals into every element of its design.
LGBT Dine & Stay Package Includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Full hot buffet breakfast daily in PeakFine Restaurant
- 3-course dinner for two - 5 crystal dining experience at PeakFine restaurant
- Access to KurSpa (40,000 sq.ft.)
- 7 uniquely themed steam and sauna rooms
- indoor pool complete with underwater music, starry Swarovski crystal sky
- outdoor infinity pool, Kneipp water therapy
- Keiser – equipped fitness studio
- Tea and Serenity Relaxation Room
- Underground Valet Parking
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
2017 Package Rates starting at:
LGBT Dine & Stay Package includes a 3-course Dinner for Two People, per night booked.
July 1 – August 31, 2017
September 1 – October 31, 2017
November 1 – December 30, 2017
*Please note that exchange rates are subject to change.
All starting at rates are based on reserving a Standard Mountain View room for Two Adults. Upgrade fees will apply for all other room categories and Penthouse Suites. Rates are based on seasonality, and availability.