Penthouse Suites: Ultimate Luxury in the Okanagan
Embrace holistic living, health, and wellness while enjoying an elegant penthouse stay with your special someone. Unparalleled in the Okanagan, Sparkling Hill Resort’s luxury penthouse suites are the definition of simplistic elegance. Exquisite settings, breathtaking lake views, superior appointments, and exceptional amenities define Sparkling Hill’s three one-bedroom peak suites of 1,200 sq. ft. each.
*Extra person fees will apply for 3rd and 4th guests sharing a room.
To check availability and book a Penthouse, please call or email our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.877.275.1556.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
- Private in-room sauna
- Bedroom fireplace
- Two-person oversized soaker tub
- Swarovski crystal starry sky
- Two person glass shower
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
- Complimentary premium bathroom amenities
- Plush robes, towels & slippers for the spa
- Custom Sparkling Hill wellness bed(s)
- Mini fridge
- Additional washroom
- Separate living area
Inclusive Resort Amenities:
- Complimentary high speed Telus Wi-Fi
- Daily European-inspired breakfast buffet
- Valet parking – one vehicle per room
- Access to 40,000 sq. ft. KurSpa
- Seven steam rooms & saunas
- Four nature-themed experience showers
- Heated outdoor infinity pool
- Indoor serenity pool and hot pool
- Kneipp hydrotherapy
- Keiser-equipped fitness studio
- Movement studio
- Tea and serenity relaxation rooms
Our Penthouse Suites
Private and personal yet elegant and expansive, the Enzian Penthouse’s two queen beds provide flexibility in sleeping and relaxation arrangements. The Enzian offers picture-perfect luxury with an exclusive patio for you to privately enjoy the outdoors.
Named for the lovely white flower of the European Alps, the Edelweiss Penthouse Suite offers one sumptuous king bed for roomy yet intimate sleep. With Edelweiss’s western exposure, the renowned Okanagan can be enjoyed from gentle sunrise to spectacular sunset.
Like the medicinal qualities of its Alpine flower namesake, the Arnika Penthouse Suite – with its two king beds – offers tranquil yet luxurious comfort for your health and wellness retreat: an elegant setting from which to drink in the natural, holistic beauty of Okanagan Lake and the surrounding mountains.