50 is the New Healthy
Stay Young & Healthy at Sparkling Hill
Stay Young & Healthy is one of our newest wellness packages for those aged 55 and over. Aging is a normal part of life, but chronic disease doesn't have to be. Take control of your health with this wellness program by learning about proactive steps you can take to prevent age-related disease and functional decline. It is proven that regular body maintenance improves your quality of life; take steps towards optimizing overall health with our Stay Young & Healthy wellness package.
Stay Young & Healthy Wellness Package (Sunday Arrivals Only):
- 7 nights accommodations
- Full hot European style buffet breakfast
- Light Lunch Daily
- Daily two-course dinner at PeakFine Restaurant
- Two consultations with our naturopathic physician, Dr. Ray Lendvai
- One 1-hour group session with our psychiatrist, Dr. Pieter Strauss
- 12 treatments/activities (Six 1-hour treatments, four 30-minute treatments and two of our wellness/beauty treatments) designed by our naturopathic physician and customized to your health issues
- Daily exercise program
- Daily afternoon coffee, tea and cake
- Full Access to KurSpa (40,000 sq.ft.) and to the seven uniquely themed steam and sauna rooms, indoor pool complete with underwater music, starry Swarovski crystal sky, hot pool and outdoor infinity pool, Kneipp water therapy, Keiser-equipped fitness studio, and our Tea & Serenity Relaxation Rooms
- Valet underground parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
2016 Package Rates starting at:
- One Person: $407 CAD / $306* USD per night (7 nights required)
- Two People: $630 CAD / $473* USD per night (7 nights required)
*Please note that exchange rates are subject to change.
Available from January 1 - December 30, 2016. Please note that this package only starts on Sundays. Based on availability. Upgrade fees apply to Penthouse Suites, if requested, based on availability.
Sparkling Hill Resort is one of North America's top wellness resorts and the only AAA four-diamond spa resort in BC. Our Swarovski crystal infused resort provides a complete wellness experience that will leave you feeling renewed and revitalized.
For more information on this package, please contact our Wellness Coordinator, Alexandria Colter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-541-2155 ext. 3080.