CELEBRATE THE BOUNTY OF AUTUMN
PUMPKIN SCRUB RECIPE
Mix in a bowl the following:
- 1 cup of Epsom salt or Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Apricot oil
- 3-4 drops of Pumpkin essential oil
- 1-2 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 1-2 drops Ginger essential oil
- 1 drop Vanilla essential oil
- If using over multiple days make sure to store in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a sealed container.
- Oil can be any preferred oil and the amount added may be altered to personal preference.
- Any essential oil may be used and more or less is also up to personal preference and sensitivity.
About DEAN TARASEWICH:
Born and raised in the Okanagan Valley, I was always interested in health and wellness. After graduation, I attended OVCMT and completed my Spa Certification program offered by the college. Afterwards, I started work at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise AB. I returned home after a year and have since worked in spas at Silver Star Mountain Resort, Lake Okanagan Resort and the spa in the Capri Hotel Kelowna. I did work for smaller companies along the way but the resort industry continued calling me back. I have had the privilege of working with Sparkling Hill since it was opened in 2010, I started as a service provider, grew in my role to become a Team Lead. I continued my professional growth to become Assistant Manager and now I am the KurSpa manager. I have worked in the wellness industry for almost a decade and I look forward to many more years of assisting people on the path to wellness.
Saturday, October 10 2015
Posted by: DEAN TARASEWICH
Categories:Insights from Kurspa Health & Wellness
- Crystal Gem of the Month
- Do it naturally
- Farm to Table
- Fitness & Exercise
- Health & Wellness
- Insights from Kurspa
- Mindfulness with Dr. Strauss
- My Health Story
- Meet the Management Team